Random Acts of Kindess (February Wrap-up & March Begins)
Posted on March 2, 2012
by Adam Burgess
Leave a Comment
Books I Sent Out:
Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone by J.K. Rowling to Renu at The Page Turner.
We the Animals by Justin Torres and Looking for Alaska by John Green to Jennifer at Jen’s Book Den.
Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk and The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath to Pam E. (not sure of blog).
Howl’s Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones from Beth.
Save me the Waltz by Zelda Fitzgerald from Jen at Jen’s Book Den.
Clarissa by Samuel Richardson from Laura at The Scarlet Letter.
The Realm of Possibility by David Levithan from Joli at Actin’ Up with Books.
Here are the details from Book Soulmates:
COMPLETE RULES RE-CAP: Please read carefully & follow all rules! Thank you!
- Please sign-up each month that you can participate (and by participate, we mean give as well as receive).
- Show off your participation by grabbing our RAK button.
- Create a wish list (on Amazon, Goodreads, or your blog, etc) and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
- If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger directly for their information.
- Once you receive a RAK, send us an our new email to [rakbybooksoulmates @ gmail . com] so that we can update the Google Doc. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU SEND EMAILS TO THIS ADDRESS!
- E-book participation is limited to files being gifted directly to a person from the e-book store. Amazon’s Kindle Store is set up to allow this, as well as the Kobo store and we believe Barnes & Noble with Nook as well.
- At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K by making a “RAK Wrap-Up” post. This post should include who you SENT gifts to as well who you RECEIVED gifts from.
- OPEN TO EVERYONE including all our International brethren!
Links you will need:
- Sign up for March 2012 [HERE]
- See who else is participating [HERE]
- If you have any questions regarding RAK, please contact: rakbybooksoulmates @ gmail . com