December Random Acts of Kindness
I’m back in action for Random Acts of Kindness again this month! I’ve participated fairly regularly over the past year or so (even during this insanely busy semester), but I didn’t get a chance to participate in November.
Since the holiday season is upon us, I definitely wanted to sign-up again in December and have been excitedly browsing others’ wish lists and marking books I want to buy for some lucky folks – can’t wait to send out emails this weekend!
If you’re interested in joining this month’s Random Acts of Kindness, here are some details:
COMPLETE RULES RE-CAP:
Please read carefully & follow all rules! Thank you!
- Please sign-up to participate (and by participate, we mean give as well as receive).
- Show off your participation by grabbing the RAK button.
- Create a wish list (on Amazon, Goodreads, or your blog, etc) and post it in the Google Doc located in the R.A.K post.
- If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger directly for their information.
- Once you receive a RAK, send an email to [rakbybooksoulmates @ gmail . com] so they can update the Google Doc.
- At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K by making a “RAK Wrap-Up” post. This post should include who you SENT gifts to as well who you RECEIVED gifts from 🙂
OPEN TO EVERYONE including International bloggers!
Links you will need:
Sign up for December 2012 [HERE
See who else is participating [HERE
If you have any questions regarding RAK, please contact: rakbybooksoulmates @ gmail . com