I’m back in action for Random Acts of Kindness again this month! I’ve participated fairly regularly over the past year or so (even during this insanely busy semester), but I didn’t get a chance to participate in November.
Since the holiday season is upon us, I definitely wanted to sign-up again in December and have been excitedly browsing others’ wish lists and marking books I want to buy for some lucky folks – can’t wait to send out emails this weekend!
If you’re interested in joining this month’s Random Acts of Kindness, here are some details:
Please read carefully & follow all rules! Thank you!
- Please sign-up to participate (and by participate, we mean give as well as receive).
- Show off your participation by grabbing the RAK button.
- Create a wish list (on Amazon, Goodreads, or your blog, etc) and post it in the Google Doc located in the R.A.K post.
- If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger directly for their information.
- Once you receive a RAK, send an email to [rakbybooksoulmates @ gmail . com] so they can update the Google Doc.
- At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K by making a “RAK Wrap-Up” post. This post should include who you SENT gifts to as well who you RECEIVED gifts from 🙂
See who else is participating [HERE]
If you have any questions regarding RAK, please contact: rakbybooksoulmates @ gmail . com