It is November 28th, which means I’m nearly a full two weeks late in getting this checkpoint posted. What happened!? Suddenly, the days seem to be barreling down on us, with time quickly running out for this little challenge of ours. If you’re like me, you have a lot of reading left to do before the year’s end.
Question of the Month: Did/do you have any holiday reading plans? Any specific seasonal titles on your list?
My Progress: 7 of 12 Completed / 5 of 12 Reviewed
I’ve now managed to read 7 of my books and am currently reading number 8. I’ve reviewed 5 so far (just need to get my thoughts down on Pudd’nhead Wilson and Good Without God! In other words, and as the lateness of this post might suggest, I’ve made absolutely zero progress since last month’s checkpoint! Things have been too hectic in life and at work, I guess. That said, I will have two weeks before end of year to read as much as I want, since I’ll be on break. So, perhaps I can do this, yet?
My completed reads:
- The Hound of the Baskervilles (Completed 1/3/18)
- Aristotle’s Poetics (Completed 1/10/18)
- Ready Player One by Ernest Cline (2011) (Completed 01/25/18)
- The Courage to Teach by Parker J. Palmer (Completed 03/10/18)
- The White Album by Joan Didion (Completed 08/04/18)
- Pudd’nhead Wilson by Mark Twain (Completed – Review to Come)
- Good without God by Greg M. Epstein (Completed – Review to Come)
- The House of the Vampire by George Sylvester Viereck (Currently Reading)
How are you doing?
Below, you’re going to find the infamous Mr. Linky widget. If you read and review any challenge books this month, please link-up on the widget below. This Mr. Linky will be re-posted every month so that we can compile a large list of all that we’re reading and reviewing together this year. Each review that is linked-up on this widget throughout the year may also earn you entries into future related giveaways, so don’t forget to keep this updated! At the end of the challenge, all entries will go into one big raffle for the $50 book prize!
There is no mini-challenge this month because the big annual prize is coming up soon. Good luck!